Dating Agencies London News – Project 143 launches
Dating Agencies London News – Introducing Project 143
Dating agencies london news of the week is bringing you an exclusive update today.
If you are a South Asian professional looking for love, then look no further than new dating agency Project 143.
Project 143 has been set up to fill a gap in the British Asian dating market. Singles are tired of online dating and frustrated with dating apps, so are now looking to meet other professional singles in new ways. They are prepared to pay to get expert matchmakers to help them find that someone amazing.
For many Asian professionals, finding a partner can be a difficult process. There is so much pressure from family and friends to settle down quickly, so it can be a confusing and difficult time working out what to do.
Project 143 meet this need in a variety of ways including:
- Access to educated professional singles who are looking for genuine long term relationships
- Guaranteed matches with handpicked and vetted singles
- Access to a Dating Coach , Photographer and more
- Guidance and Support at every step of the way
- Giving you new opportunities and possibilities that previously out of reach
Aneeka was trained by award winning British Matchmaker Caroline Brealey so you can trust that you’ll be in great hands.
A full review will appear on this dating agency reviews site shortly, along with an interview with Aneeka herself.
More Dating Agencies London News Coming very soon.